Pineapple, chopped fresh/ tinned- 1/2 (1 cup)
Salt- to taste
Coconut- 1/4 cup
Mustard seeds- 1/4 teaspoon
Curd- 1 cup
Oil- 2 teaspoons
Mustard seeds- 1/4 teaspoons
Dried red chilli-2
Curry leaves- 1 strand
- Take pineapple in a pan; cover it and cook with a cup of water and salt.
- Grind coconut, green chillies and mustard seeds in a blender and blend as a fine paste as possible with out adding any water.
- Add the ground paste with cooked pineapple and mix well and cook for thirty seconds and turn off the gas. Do not cook long. Because the ground mustard seeds changes the taste of the pachadi.
- Add the beaten curd and mix well with the pachadi.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seeds.
- Add the dried red chilli and curry leaves and pour over the tempering on top of the pineapple Pachadi.